Fairtrade Fortnight is fast approaching and we have created a virtual challenge that will give you the chance to tell your story and explain why fairtrade is important to you. It will also be a chance to showcase your products and the people that work with you.
On the first day of Fairtrade Fortnight we'll do a post containing 14 prompts, one for each day. (You can download the prompts post below) The prompts are:
Share an event happening in Fairtrade fortnight
Who are you?
Where are you based?
Share a behind-the-scenes photo of you/your team/artisans that work with at work.
Share a favourite product
How is it made?
Share a post from another BAFTS member
Tell us about some great packaging
Share an interesting statistic related to fair trade
Tell us about a new venture for 2021
A quote that resonates with you
Tell us a story about sustainability
Favourite Fairtrade treat?
Share a story of an inspiring woman that you work with
When posting, don’t forget the hashtags! Use #FairtradeFortnight and #BAFTSmember when posting on Facebook or Twitter. On Instagram you can use loads of hashtags, so in addition to the above, we suggest #UKFairTradeNetwork #ChooseTheWorldYouWant #FairtradeConnections #ChooseToChallenge #WomenOfFairTrade #ClimateFairtradeAndYou plus your location and any other hashtags you normally use.
EVENTS: (Full festival lineup)
- Fair Trade Fortnight 22 February - 7 March
- Virtual tour of Hadeel craft workshop in Gaza 22 February
- Cook Along with Euten Lindsay 22 February
- Fairtrade Campaigner Forum 23 February
- Faces of Fairtrade with Photographer Sean Hawkey 24 February
- Fly The Fairtrade Flag with fairandfunky! 25 February
- Music Evening with Ghanaian musician Richard Wiafe 26 February
- Wake Up and Taste the Coffee 27 February
- Fairtrade Taskmaster 27 February
- Cook Along with Sandy Docherty 1 March
- Fairtrade in a time of COVID 5 March
- Indian Dance Workshop with Avtar Panesar 6 March
Let us know if you have events or links to add to the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org